Monday, 9 March 2015

Skincare Routine


Today I thought I'd do a post on my current skincare routine.

I'll start with my morning routine. My first step is always just rinsing my face with water to wake myself up. Then, I usually use
the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water which I love. It's so reasonable and works brilliantly, I always find it leaves my face feeling fresh and smooth.

Next, I use the Olay Essential Beauty Fluid Moisture Nourishing Day Fluid - Sensitive to moisturise my face. I have combination - dry skin and so the sensitive version is perfect for me. This moisturiser is so nice, it's really lightweight and not greasy at all so perfect for applying before makeup!

My evening routine is a bit longer. First step is using the Soap & Glory™ Peaches and Clean™ 3-in-1 Wash-off Deep Purifying Cleanser. This cleanser smells so good. It's not a sickly scent at all and this also works brilliantly. I just massage this into my face and it removes pretty much all the makeup from my face. Considering I use Benefit's They're Real mascara, which, if you don't know if very hard to remove.
So, my next step is to cleanse my face again with the Garnier Micellar Water, which removes all eye makeup.

Once/twice a week I exfoliate my skin using the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Stress Control Daily Scrub. This is called a "daily scrub" but I used to use it everyday and it dried out my skin a bit, so now I only use it a couple of times a week. 

Next up is The Kiss Lip Scrub from Lush. This was limited edition for Valentines Day so unfortunately you can't buy it anymore. BUT there are others available here, and, if you read this post you will know I actually wasn't the biggest fan of the taste of this one and I actually prefer the others. 

Finally, moisturiser. Again I use the Olay Beauty Fluid, or if I want a thicker moisturiser, I use the Simple Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser

Skincare is such an important part of your daily routine and you should make sure to stick to a routine as it benefits your skin so much. Especially if you are someone who wears makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe