Friday, 23 January 2015

Saturday Night Pamper Session




This weekend I was feeling very in need of some me-time, so I decided to have my own little pampering session. This involved candles, bath bombs, massage bars, face masks and a very long bath.

As I mentioned in my Recent Purchases post, I was very excited about trying out my Honey Bee bath bomb from Lush. Let me just
say, I was not disappointed. It smelled amazing, not too sweet but still keeping the lovely honey scent. Although I do have to say it was a bit weird getting into a bright yellow bath! 

On the side of my bath I lit a candle from Muji. Muji candles are so cheap and smell so good! They may not look the prettiest but I really like the scent, especially of this Jasmine And Olive Candle. There are quite a few different scents and they cost £3.50 each, so reasonable! I would definitely recommend checking these out.

As I said, I had a very long bath, it was so needed and very relaxing. I had a cup of peppermint tea (yum) and read a few chapters of Girl Online, which I'm loving by the way. I also used the Anatomicals "Farewell the Scarlet Pimplehell" deep cleansing mud mask. This mask is ridiculously cheap, only £1, which can, with face masks, sometimes mean they are not good quality. However, I found this really nice. It didn't dry out my skin at all, in fact my face felt very smooth after use. Also, as I have fairly sensitive and spot prone skin, I was scared this would cause a breakout. Again, I was proven wrong! I actually think it helped my spots/prevented a breakout. Definitely worth trying, especially since it's just £1.

As I'm writing this, I'm trying so hard to think of anything else I did. Oh wait! I know! I used this Massage Bar from Lush. I cannot express to you how amazing this smells. It's like toffee chocolatey goodness. Honestly I just love the smell of this so much, it really fulfils the saying "smells good enough to eat".

I think having time to yourself and just relaxing every few weeks is so good for you. It reduces stress, anxiety and just makes you feel really good!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! And I know, definitely my favourite style of Topshop jeans, possibly my favourite style of any jeans actually!X

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe